- 1:9 Concentration – 1L makes 10L of product
- Kills COVID-19 (EN14476:2013 + A2 2019 certified)
- Effective for up to 28 DAYS on surfaces
- Offers 24/7 protection against bacteria & viruses*
- Hard & soft surfaces Water-based, non toxic and chlorine-free
- Safe for food handling areas (EN13697 certified)
- Bactericidal product (EN1276 certified)
- Applied through electro-static sprayer or spray bottle
*24/7 protection is offered when implemented into a normal cleaning regime with StereX Multi-Surface Sanitiser
StereX Multi-Surface BioBarrier is a water-based highly-concentrated disinfectant that is used to maintain long-lasting hygienic conditions across an array of hard and soft surfaces and is capable of killing COVID-19 for over 28 days after application. StereX BioBarrier creates a neutral, odourless and taint-free protective coating tested to the BS EN14476:2013 + A2 2019, EN13697 and EN1276 standards and has been proven to kill 99.999% of bacteria & viruses in all tests (including COVID-19). These standards are awarded to products that pass tests showing they are capable of killing superbugs* such as MRSA, e. coli, enteroccuccus hirae and pseudomanas aeruginosa and are certified safe for use in food handling areas demonstrating that the product is also non-toxic. Surfaces coated with StereX Multi-Surface BioBarrier benefit from an impenetrable layer of nano-shards which is capable of killing bacteria and viruses upon impact.
*NOTE – Larger order may receive 5L/10L jerry cans.